he deadline for Annual Meeting Registration cancellations is July 18, 2019. There will be no refunds after this date. To cancel registration for any reason or to cancel and charge an alternate credit card, a cancellation request must be submitted by the registrant to firstname.lastname@example.org, in writing to the Academy of Management. A Processing Fee of $30 will be applied at the time of cancellation. Any additional Professional Development Workshops for which the attendee has registered will also be cancelled. If the cancellation request is not received before the posted cancellation deadline, no refund will be issued. After this date, refunds cannot be granted due to contractual obligations and guarantees. This also extends to registration for any Professional Development Workshops and social events requiring separate enrollment.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain a letter to assist with my Visa application?
- How do I add or edit my emergency contact information?
- How do I edit my name badge?
- Do all presenters and session participants have to register for the Annual Meeting?
- I'm only attending the Annual Meeting for one day, do I still have to register and what is the cost?
- I am no longer able to attend the AOM Annual Meeting. How do I cancel my registration, and will I receive a refund of the fees?
- Are meals included in the Annual Meeting registration fee?
- Why can't I submit my registration form via email?
- I submitted my registration by fax or mail. How long will it take to process my registration?
- Why is there a charge for Guests?