Not necessarily. However, any travel that is funded must comply with the AOM travel policy for volunteers. Proposals that involve visa applications must be handled by Project Team members. Please see the travel policy.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact if I have more questions?
- Who owns the data generated through survey projects?
- Can I access member data for a survey project?
- Who owns the work products of funded projects?
- Can the proposal involve external collaborators?
- How do I manage expenses and the project budget?
- Is travel precluded from funding?
- Please explain more about the preclusion of paying members for service?
- How can the AOM brand be used?
- What is the period in which the project must be completed (e.g., funds expended)?
Article is closed for comments.