The AOM is the owner of work products generated through funded proposals. In the case of surveys, all data generated through AOM-funded surveys belongs to AOM.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact if I have more questions?
- Who owns the data generated through survey projects?
- Can I access member data for a survey project?
- Who owns the work products of funded projects?
- Can the proposal involve external collaborators?
- How do I manage expenses and the project budget?
- Is travel precluded from funding?
- Please explain more about the preclusion of paying members for service?
- What are the Funding Preclusions?
- How can the AOM brand be used?