Yes. If a paper is under consideration at an AOM journal we do NOT allow the author to post the full paper to the AOM Annual Meeting website. We are cautious about preserving the integrity of the double blind review process and protective about the newness of the work.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase access to the complete Proceedings volume containing all Best Papers and abstracts?
- How do I cite a Proceedings article?
- My paper was accepted for presentation at the AOM Annual Meeting. The submitted paper was also accepted for presentation at another conference which takes place before AOM. Do I need to withdraw the paper from presentation at the AOM Annual Meeting?
- My paper is under review at an AOM journal. Should I remove the full text version from the Annual Meeting website?
- How can I obtain the full text paper that was previously presented at the Annual Meeting?
- Do authors ever provide the full text version of their paper presentations at the Annual Meeting?
- I am an author of a Proceedings article that has been published. Can I still make changes to my "Best Paper"?
- How can I see the Proceedings that include the "Best Papers"?
- What happens to the "Best Paper" distinction if an author chooses to opt out?
- Why would a "Best Paper" author choose NOT to provide an abridged "Best Paper"?