Yes. External collaborators must be approved in the original proposal and their roles and responsibilities clarified in the proposal form. Collaborators may not use the AOM trademark without permission and accrue no trademark ownership rights as a result of the project. The AOM Trademark policy provides further guidance.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact if I have more questions?
- Who owns the data generated through survey projects?
- Can I access member data for a survey project?
- Who owns the work products of funded projects?
- Can the proposal involve external collaborators?
- How do I manage expenses and the project budget?
- Is travel precluded from funding?
- Please explain more about the preclusion of paying members for service?
- How can the AOM brand be used?
- What is the period in which the project must be completed (e.g., funds expended)?