If required, an author may request to remove his/her article from the Academy's website. All authors and co-authors must provide WRITTEN approval to edit and/or remove a paper or an abstract. The fee to add, edit, or remove a paper or abstract is USD 350 per occurrence. Papers older than 5 years (from the online publication date) cannot be added, edited, or removed.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase access to the complete Proceedings volume containing all Best Papers and abstracts?
- How do I cite a Proceedings article?
- My paper was accepted for presentation at the AOM Annual Meeting. The submitted paper was also accepted for presentation at another conference which takes place before AOM. Do I need to withdraw the paper from presentation at the AOM Annual Meeting?
- My paper is under review at an AOM journal. Should I remove the full text version from the Annual Meeting website?
- How can I obtain the full text paper that was previously presented at the Annual Meeting?
- Do authors ever provide the full text version of their paper presentations at the Annual Meeting?
- I am an author of a Proceedings article that has been published. Can I still make changes to my "Best Paper"?
- How can I see the Proceedings that include the "Best Papers"?
- What happens to the "Best Paper" distinction if an author chooses to opt out?
- Why would a "Best Paper" author choose NOT to provide an abridged "Best Paper"?