Yes, members will still be able to engage with the AOM journal editors. More about the specifics of these sessions as our program develops
Articles in this section
- How are the Proceedings being handled for the virtual Annual Meeting?
- Will I be able to engage with the AOM journal editorial teams as part of the virtual conference?
- I am a journal ERB member and in that role, usually attend those sessions. Will there be a time for that type of meeting on the program?
- Are all the journal PDW’s going to be represented within the virtual meeting program?
- I have been asked to present my paper at the virtual conference; can I submit additional content to facilitate the discussion?
- How long will I be able to access the meeting content?
- Are other journal sessions, such as special issue sessions or symposia, going to be represented within the virtual meeting program?
- Can I download my session recording?
- Can I submit a manuscript that is under review at a journal?