Content for live sessions will become available to registrants at the session’s start time. Asynchronous sessions will become available when the Annual Meeting starts on Friday.
Articles in this section
- When is the 80th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management being held?
- When will I be able to view session content (contributed material, discussion chats, etc.)?
- During what hours are live sessions taking place?
- How long will the content (contributed material, discussion chats, etc.) from the Annual Meeting be viewable?
- Do I need to register and be an AOM member to contribute material for my presentation / session?
- What is the deadline to contribute material for my presentation / session?
- I am the author of a paper to be presented at the Annual Meeting. What is the difference between my “online paper” and supplemental material for the virtual Annual Meeting?
- What is the platform being used for the virtual Annual Meeting?
- Do I need to install Zoom ahead of time on my computer to participate?
- Will there be assistance if needed?