No, you do not need to register for the Annual Meeting to contribute (upload) documents. However, you must be an AOM member and registered for the Annual Meeting to participate in sessions once they start on Friday.
Articles in this section
- When is the 80th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management being held?
- When will I be able to view session content (contributed material, discussion chats, etc.)?
- During what hours are live sessions taking place?
- How long will the content (contributed material, discussion chats, etc.) from the Annual Meeting be viewable?
- Do I need to register and be an AOM member to contribute material for my presentation / session?
- What is the deadline to contribute material for my presentation / session?
- I am the author of a paper to be presented at the Annual Meeting. What is the difference between my “online paper” and supplemental material for the virtual Annual Meeting?
- What is the platform being used for the virtual Annual Meeting?
- Do I need to install Zoom ahead of time on my computer to participate?
- Will there be assistance if needed?