Yes, to participate in the Annual Meeting all participants including those scheduled on the Academy of Management Annual Meeting program are required to register and pay the appropriate registration fee. This includes authors, award recipients, coordinators, discussants, facilitators, hosts, distinguished speakers, moderators, organizers, speakers, participants, presenters, panelists, placement interviewer, secretaries, treasurers, and any division elected or appointed volunteers regardless of membership status. Please note that an AOM membership valid until 31 August of the conference year is required prior to registering.
Articles in this section
- Do all presenters and session participants have to register for the Annual Meeting?
- What is the registration fee for the AOM 2022 Annual Meeting?
- Why is the conference fee higher than past physical Annual Meetings or the previous two virtual Annual Meetings?
- Is the conference fee the same for both in-person and virtual attendees?
- I don’t have the funds for the registration fees, what should I do?
- What does the registration fee include?
- Can I still register/bring a guest to the conference?
- What’s included in the costs to run a hybrid conference?
- How was the fee determined?
- Why not hold a purely in-person meeting?