Yes, to participate in the Virtual Annual Meeting all participants including those scheduled on the Academy of Management Annual Meeting program are required to register and pay the appropriate registration fee. This includes authors, award recipients, coordinators, discussants, facilitators, hosts, distinguished speakers, moderators, organizers, speakers, participants, presenters, panelists, placement interviewer, secretaries, treasurers, and any division elected or appointed volunteers regardless of membership status. Please note that an AOM membership valid until 31 August of the conference year is required prior to registering.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for the Annual Meeting?
- Is AOM membership required to register for the Annual Meeting?
- Can I renew my membership at the time of registration?
- I am only attending the Annual Meeting for one day. Do still have to register and what is the cost?
- Do all presenters and session participants have to register for the Virtual Annual Meeting?
- What is the refund policy if I cancel my attendance at the Annual Meeting?
- Are there registration fees for the virtual Annual Meeting?
- How were the registration fees for the virtual Annual Meeting decided and for what purpose?