The Annual Meeting program honors the hard work of submitters, reviewers, and volunteers. A final AOM 2020 program enables authors to cite their work as accepted for and as refereed through AOM’s usual processes. The AOM 2020 program is essential, whether individual sessions are delivered through a traditional physical mechanism or innovative virtual mechanisms. We are enormously grateful to all AOM volunteers who are pulling together to produce the AOM 2020 program!
Articles in this section
- What are the events that led to deciding to cancel the physical 80th Annual Meeting and transitioning to virtual?
- What is at stake for the 2020 Annual Meeting?
- What factors did the Board consider at the April meeting, and how do those factors influence the Board’s 7 May decision?
- Can the Annual Meeting ‘go virtual’ in its entirety?
- Can the 2020 Annual Meeting be postponed?
- Can we transfer the content from 2020 to the 2021 program?
- Can we hold next year’s conference in Vancouver?
- Some Divisions and Interest Groups are already saying they will offer virtual sessions. Will all DIGs offer virtual sessions and make the decisions about which ones?
- Will AOM suspend or pause program development and tasks for Division and Interest Group and other program volunteers?