Proceedings for the 2020 virtual Annual Meeting are no different than for previous AOM Annual Meetings. Abstracts of all accepted papers and symposia are included as well as the abridged versions of those papers designated as “best papers” by the DIG Program Chairs (about 10% of accepted papers).
Articles in this section
- How are the Proceedings being handled for the virtual Annual Meeting?
- Will I be able to engage with the AOM journal editorial teams as part of the virtual conference?
- I am a journal ERB member and in that role, usually attend those sessions. Will there be a time for that type of meeting on the program?
- Are all the journal PDW’s going to be represented within the virtual meeting program?
- I have been asked to present my paper at the virtual conference; can I submit additional content to facilitate the discussion?
- How long will I be able to access the meeting content?
- Are other journal sessions, such as special issue sessions or symposia, going to be represented within the virtual meeting program?
- Can I download my session recording?
- Can I submit a manuscript that is under review at a journal?