We are still working out the details of session content and its availability after the conference. We hope the virtual conference, and the content that makes it successful, will be available after the conference, both for attendees and to individuals who might not have been able to attend the conference (fees may apply for those who did not register for the conference).
Articles in this section
- How are the Proceedings being handled for the virtual Annual Meeting?
- Will I be able to engage with the AOM journal editorial teams as part of the virtual conference?
- I am a journal ERB member and in that role, usually attend those sessions. Will there be a time for that type of meeting on the program?
- Are all the journal PDW’s going to be represented within the virtual meeting program?
- I have been asked to present my paper at the virtual conference; can I submit additional content to facilitate the discussion?
- How long will session content be available after the virtual conference has been concluded?
- Are other journal sessions, such as special issue sessions or symposia, going to be represented within the virtual meeting program?