A cover letter is completely optional. You can request reviewers and/or an associate editor, and we will do our best to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee it.
Articles in this section
- What kinds of papers does ANNALS publish?
- What kinds of papers does ANNALS not publish? How are ANNALS papers different from AMR papers?
- What is the journal’s submission and publication schedule?
- What is the journal’s Open Access Policy?
- How do I subscribe to ANNALS?
- What is the journal’s impact factor?
- How do authors go about submitting work to ANNALS?
- What kinds of proposals are a good fit for ANNALS?
- What are the page limits for proposal submissions? How do I format my submission correctly?
- What is the review process at ANNALS? Are submissions blind reviewed? When will I hear back about my submission?