Yes! At AMD, we believe in transparency in research, not only acknowledging that many authors engage in empirical exploration or abduction, but celebrating that fact. If you find something interesting in your data that you did not hypothesize, but believe it would qualify as a “discovery,” AMD might be a logical outlet.
Articles in this section
- How does AMD differ from the other AOM journals?
- What is the desk reject / desk edit policy at AMD?
- What is the reject and resubmit policy at AMD?
- Can I request an Action Editor and/or reviewers?
- Should I send my manuscript to AMD?
- What exactly are “stylized facts”?
- What kinds of papers and methodologies are accepted at AMD?
- What is the page limit for manuscript submissions?
- How should I write and structure my paper?
- Are AMD manuscripts a-theoretical?