Yes, manuscripts that have not gone through the review process can be resubmitted after attention has been given to correct the issues that led to the original desk reject.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my manuscript makes a theoretical contribution?
- Does AMR publish literature reviews or case studies?
- How does an AMR manuscript differ from a literature review?
- Does AMR publish papers using formal theory?
- Does my paper need propositions and figures with boxes and arrows?
- How do I know if my paper “fits” with AMR?
- What are the page limits for submissions? How do I format my submission correctly?
- What is the review process at AMR? Are submissions blind reviewed? When will I hear back about my submission?
- Do I need to include a cover letter with my submission? Can I request reviewers and/or an associate editor?
- Can I submit a paper to AMR that has been reviewed and rejected as a regular submission or by a Special Topic Forum?