Do not share the manuscript or your review with anyone other than the associate editor. Authors submit their manuscripts with the understanding that they will be held in confidence and that only the editor and reviewers will see their work. For more guidance, please see Sections 2 and 4 of the AOM Code of Ethics.
Articles in this section
- How do I become a reviewer for AMR?
- How do I get on AMR’s Editorial Review Board?
- Are my reviews evaluated?
- What do you mean by developmental reviewing?
- How long should my review be? Any other tips for reviewing?
- What if I can’t make the deadline for turning in my review?
- Can I have my student write my review?
- Should I accept a review if I know the identity of the author?
- Can I share my review or the manuscript with other people?