As a benefit of membership, all Academy of Management (AOM) members have free access to the contents of AMR, as well as the other AOM journals. To learn more about the benefits of being AOM member, please visit: Benefits and Services. If you are not an AOM member, you can purchase articles at the AMR home page. You may also be able to access AMR through your university library.
Articles in this section
- What is the journal’s impact factor?
- When I am doing a research project and need a particular AMR article, how do I get access to the journal?
- How do I get permission to reprint a figure or parts of an AMR article?
- How do I subscribe to AMR?
- What is AMR’s publication schedule?
- Can I make copies of my AMR article for my class?
- Is there a submission fee for AMR?
- What is the journal’s Open Access Policy?