You do not need to be a member to submit a proposal for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting. If you are not an Academy member, you must still create an account with basic contact information which will be linked to your submission(s). If your submission is accepted, and you attend the conference to participate on a session, you will need to join the Academy and register for the conference.
Articles in this section
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has past, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- Do I have to be a member to submit a proposal?
- Where can I find more information about the theme for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting?
- Does my submission have to relate to the theme, and if my proposal relates to the theme, do I have to submit to the All-Academy Theme?
- What are the guidelines for submissions?