At the time of submission, submitted papers must not have been previously presented or scheduled for presentation at the Academy of Management. Submitted papers must not have been published or accepted for publication in any journal. If a paper is under review, it must NOT appear in print before the Academy meeting. If your paper was previously presented at the AOM, you must be able to show significant changes from your originally presented proposal.
Articles in this section
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has past, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- Do I have to be a member to submit a proposal?
- Where can I find more information about the theme for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting?
- Does my submission have to relate to the theme, and if my proposal relates to the theme, do I have to submit to the All-Academy Theme?
- What are the guidelines for submissions?