The Proceedings includes the abstracts of all accepted papers and symposia as well as abridged versions of the program’s “Best Papers” (top 10%) as designated by the division and interest group Program Chairs. The abridged (six-page) format is used because publication of papers at their full length would preclude subsequent journal publication. The abridged papers are available only to conference registrants of the Academy of Management Annual Meeting.
Articles in this section
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has past, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- Do I have to be a member to submit a proposal?
- Where can I find more information about the theme for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting?
- Does my submission have to relate to the theme, and if my proposal relates to the theme, do I have to submit to the All-Academy Theme?
- What are the guidelines for submissions?