If the co-author or participant on your submission does not already have an Academy account, you will be able to add them to your submission by providing the full name and an email address of the participant. A participant, who has an account created on their behalf, will receive an email to the email account provided alerting them that an account was created, but needs to be confirmed. The added participant will then need to go to the unconfirmed account to edit the details and activate the account.
Articles in this section
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has past, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- Do I have to be a member to submit a proposal?
- Where can I find more information about the theme for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting?
- Does my submission have to relate to the theme, and if my proposal relates to the theme, do I have to submit to the All-Academy Theme?
- What are the guidelines for submissions?
Article is closed for comments.