If you were added to a submission for the upcoming conference, and an account was created on your behalf, please check your inbox and junk mail folders for an email from the Academy of Management with subject: “Participation in a 2022 Academy of Management Submission” with instructions on how to activate your account. If you cannot locate this e-mail, please click on the following, or copy and paste it into your web browser: https://account.aom.org/login/login.aspx. Enter your e-mail address and follow the prompts to active your account. If this does not work, please contact us for assistance.
Articles in this section
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has past, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- Do I have to be a member to submit a proposal?
- Where can I find more information about the theme for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting?
- Does my submission have to relate to the theme, and if my proposal relates to the theme, do I have to submit to the All-Academy Theme?
- What are the guidelines for submissions?