If your submission is accepted, and you attend the conference to participate on a session, you will then need to join the Academy and register for the conference. If a colleague or co-author will attend the conference to present your accepted proposal, then you will not need to register, but your colleague will.
Articles in this section
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has past, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- Do I have to be a member to submit a proposal?
- Where can I find more information about the theme for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting?
- Does my submission have to relate to the theme, and if my proposal relates to the theme, do I have to submit to the All-Academy Theme?
- What are the guidelines for submissions?