Due to the heightened safety and screening measures and our prioritization of the health and safety of registrants in accordance with Seattle mandates and strict crowd/group requirements, guests are not permitted in conference sessions, events, or group functions and will not be issued guest badges. Guests are not permitted access to the convention center and AOM functions.
Articles in this section
- Do all presenters and session participants have to register for the Annual Meeting?
- What is the registration fee for the AOM 2022 Annual Meeting?
- Why is the conference fee higher than past physical Annual Meetings or the previous two virtual Annual Meetings?
- Is the conference fee the same for both in-person and virtual attendees?
- I don’t have the funds for the registration fees, what should I do?
- What does the registration fee include?
- What if I switch my participation from virtual to in-person or vice versa?
- Can I still register/bring a guest to the conference?
- What’s included in the costs to run a hybrid conference?
- How was the fee determined?