The AOM 2022 Annual Meeting provides a flexible registration to accommodate either modality. A registered attendee can switch from in-person to virtual without consequence.
Articles in this section
- Do all presenters and session participants have to register for the Annual Meeting?
- What is the registration fee for the AOM 2022 Annual Meeting?
- Why is the conference fee higher than past physical Annual Meetings or the previous two virtual Annual Meetings?
- Is the conference fee the same for both in-person and virtual attendees?
- I don’t have the funds for the registration fees, what should I do?
- What does the registration fee include?
- What if I switch my participation from virtual to in-person or vice versa?
- Can I still register/bring a guest to the conference?
- What’s included in the costs to run a hybrid conference?
- How was the fee determined?