You can still present virtually in Seattle from the comfort of your hotel room, hotel lobby, or in the common space areas where AOM has contracted space. If you are unavailable, you can pre-record your presentation and upload it to the virtual meeting platform. You can request that the session organizer play your presentation during the allocated live presentation time. You will be able to view the session chat to answer questions at your convenience.
Articles in this section
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has past, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- Do I have to be a member to submit a proposal?
- Where can I find more information about the theme for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting?
- Does my submission have to relate to the theme, and if my proposal relates to the theme, do I have to submit to the All-Academy Theme?
- What are the guidelines for submissions?