ICWs are scheduled at the AOM contracted properties where sessions take place. The Annual Meeting locations are posted on the hotel accommodations website. You can request a specific location when you submit your request through the Submission Center. All requests will be considered, however, we cannot guarantee all requests will be accommodated as scheduling is subject to room and space availability at each property.
Articles in this section
- Can ICW events be used for interview purposes?
- Can a division, interest group (DIG), or affiliate host an ICW event for additional time on the program?
- What if I need to make changes to my event after it is scheduled?
- What if I need to cancel my ICW event?
- What type of payment is accepted?
- When is payment for my ICW event due?
- How much does it cost to have an ICW event?
- Do all ICWs appear in the program?
- Can I order food from an outside location for my event?
- How do I make requests for food or audio visual equipment, are they included in the ICW fee?