No, outside food is not permitted. All catering orders must be placed through the appropriate CSM at each property. Catering menus will be offered at the AOM negotiated conference rate.
Articles in this section
- Can ICW events be used for interview purposes?
- Can a division, interest group (DIG), or committee host an ICW event for additional time on the program?
- What if I need to make changes to my event after it is scheduled?
- What if I need to cancel my ICW event?
- What type of payment is accepted?
- When is payment for my ICW event due?
- How much does it cost to have an ICW event?
- Do all ICWs appear in the program?
- Can I order food from an outside location for my event?
- How do I make requests for food or audio visual equipment, are they included in the ICW fee?
Article is closed for comments.