No, divisions, interest groups and committees are provided complimentary program space for Annual Meeting sessions through the AOM. However, DIGs are able to submit ICW events for non-AOM related events, such as Journal events or other outside events.
Articles in this section
- Can ICW events be used for interview purposes?
- Can a division, interest group (DIG), or committee host an ICW event for additional time on the program?
- What if I need to make changes to my event after it is scheduled?
- What if I need to cancel my ICW event?
- What type of payment is accepted?
- When is payment for my ICW event due?
- How much does it cost to have an ICW event?
- Do all ICWs appear in the program?
- Can I order food from an outside location for my event?
- How do I make requests for food or audio visual equipment, are they included in the ICW fee?
Article is closed for comments.