- What are the events that led to deciding to cancel the physical 80th Annual Meeting and transitioning to virtual?
- What is at stake for the 2020 Annual Meeting?
- What factors did the Board consider at the April meeting, and how do those factors influence the Board’s 7 May decision?
- Can the Annual Meeting ‘go virtual’ in its entirety?
- Can the 2020 Annual Meeting be postponed?
- Can we transfer the content from 2020 to the 2021 program?
- Can we hold next year’s conference in Vancouver?
- Some Divisions and Interest Groups are already saying they will offer virtual sessions. Will all DIGs offer virtual sessions and make the decisions about which ones?
- Will AOM suspend or pause program development and tasks for Division and Interest Group and other program volunteers?
Ask A Question Or Submit A Request For Support