Authors: Questions about Submitting Your Work to AMR
- How do I know if my manuscript makes a theoretical contribution?
- Does AMR publish literature reviews or case studies?
- How does an AMR manuscript differ from a literature review?
- Does AMR publish papers using formal theory?
- Does my paper need propositions and figures with boxes and arrows?
Reviewing: Questions about Reviewing for AMR
- How do I become a reviewer for AMR?
- How do I get on AMR’s Editorial Review Board?
- Are my reviews evaluated?
- What do you mean by developmental reviewing?
- How long should my review be? Any other tips for reviewing?
Other Questions about AMR
- What is the journal’s impact factor?
- When I am doing a research project and need a particular AMR article, how do I get access to the journal?
- How do I get permission to reprint a figure or parts of an AMR article?
- How do I subscribe to AMR?
- What is AMR’s publication schedule?
Ask A Question Or Submit A Request For Support