If you do not see the revised proposal after it has been re-uploaded, it is likely that your browser has the original document cached so, even though your upload was successful, you are not immediately able to see the revised version. Please try to clear your browser's cache, quit all your browser sessions, try another browser, or even reboot if necessary and try again to confirm the version you see in the Submission Center is correct.
Articles in this section
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has passed, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- Do I have to be a member to submit a proposal?
- Where can I find more information about the theme for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting?
- Does my submission have to relate to the theme?
- What are the guidelines for submissions?