Annual Meeting FAQs
Information about the upcoming Annual Meeting.
- Can ICW events be used for interview purposes?
- Can a division, interest group (DIG), or committee host an ICW event for additional time on the program?
- What if I need to make changes to my event after it is scheduled?
- What if I need to cancel my ICW event?
- What type of payment is accepted?
- When is payment for my ICW event due?
Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Where is the exhibit hall located in Boston?
- My organization is interested in Exhibiting or sponsoring. Who should we contact?
- What are the hours of the exhibit hall onsite in Boston?
- When will exhibitors/sponsors get access to the virtual platform to create their profiles?
- Why is my avatar a gray silhouette?
- Do all booth staff have to be visible on the organization’s profile page?
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has past, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- How are the Proceedings being handled for the virtual Annual Meeting?
- Will I be able to engage with the AOM journal editorial teams as part of the virtual conference?
- I am a journal ERB member and in that role, usually attend those sessions. Will there be a time for that type of meeting on the program?
- Are all the journal PDW’s going to be represented within the virtual meeting program?
- I have been asked to present my paper at the virtual conference; can I submit additional content to facilitate the discussion?
- How long will I be able to access the meeting content?
Ask A Question Or Submit A Request For Support