About the Academy of Management
General AOM information on governance policies, divisions, and strategic projects.
'Taking a Stand' Policies
- What is the AOM's Policy on Taking Stands?
- Was this always the AOM's Policy on Taking Stands?
- How is the current Policy on Taking Stands similar or different from the former policy?
- Has the AOM taken any stands since enacting the current Policy on Taking Stands?
- What is the process for the AOM to consider taking a stand?
- Can Divisions, Interest Groups, Committee Chairs, and/or Journal Editors take stands in the name of the AOM?
Strategic Project Fund
- Who can I contact if I have more questions?
- Who owns the data generated through survey projects?
- Can I access member data for a survey project?
- Who owns the work products of funded projects?
- Can the proposal involve external collaborators?
- How do I manage expenses and the project budget?
Divisions & Interest Groups
- Why is this change being introduced?
- What do we hope to achieve with a revised Code and ethics program?
- What are the basic policies and procedures for handling an ethics complaint?
- To whom does the revised Code apply?
- Is the Academy experiencing many ethics problems?
- How were the revised Code and standards developed?
Governance of AOM
What is Management?
Ask A Question Or Submit A Request For Support